- Is what I’m selling in demand?
- Can I deliver?
- How do I reach the right clients?
- How much must I spend to achieve it?
- Who should I hire for best marketing
- Is what I’m selling in demand? –
For success to come to you, you first need the market. Your product must be in demand. You need to find your niche and focus on it. Make enough research that you will know what is in demand or not.
- Can I deliver? –
Good marketing is worthless if you can’t deliver. I strongly believe that the worst thing that can ever destroy your whole business is failure to deliver.
Make sure you can deliver.
- How do I reach the right clients? –
You need to know where your clients are found.
It could be that they watch TV? , Or they listen to radio? , Do they read newspapers? Or are they on #facebook, #twitter, #google+
If you are in this age, believe me all your clients can be found on #socialmedia.
- How much must I spend to achieve this? –
You need to research and look at all the options their cost implications. And you need to know exactly how much to spend on an Ad campaign be it on #socialmedia or on #traditionalmedia.
- Who should hire for the best marketing? –
You need to find the best marketing agency that will deliver to your door step, tons of leads.
The best morden media company is here.